Start selection here____
On March 1st, 2021, Guy, Darwin and Wayne built and raised three crosses in Randle, WA along U.S. Highway 12. It is to share with the travelers who might not of known that two sinners were also crucified along side Jesus. The scriptures below tell the story of a last moment redemption.
Luke 15:10 (Jesus said:) Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
Luke 23:33 (Jesus crucified in the midst of two others.) And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the 2557> malefactors (evil-doers), one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
Luke 23:39 - 43
39. And one of the 2557> malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 40. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41. And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
John 3:16 - 17 (Jesus said)
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Acts 2:21 (God said)
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Ephesians 2:13 - 19 (Paul said)
13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17. And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Colossians 1:19 - 21 (Paul said)
19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Hebrews 12:1 - 2 (Anonymous writter)
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
2557> malefactors: kakourgos kak-oor'-gos: from 2556 and the base of 2041; a wrong-doer, i.e. criminal:--evil-doer, malefactor. GW 2556 GW 2041
We being Guy, Darwin and Wayne encourage others to raise three crosses across America, on the highways and byways and beyond. Let others be reminded of the love their Father in Heaven has for them. The single path has been laid to redemption and the price has been paid.
End selection here____